[Users] 'forward' as filter action ?

wwp subscript at free.fr
Mon May 29 16:13:47 CEST 2017

Hello Michael,

On Mon, 29 May 2017 15:56:20 +0200 Michael <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

> Can i do this by filter ?
>
> Incoming message matches -> create a 'forward' copy in queue
>

> 1. Claws is configured to queue first, not send immediately, so i still am able to control things.
>
> 2. Doesn't need to be real 'forward', if that's impossible - could be just a copy in queue with recipient replaced.

Well, if you do that, and you could have tried, you will get an error
saying that the message in queue could not be sent, due to missing
sending information, probable cause being that the message has not been
stored by Claws Mail itself.

This is expected, because copying a message in Queue folder will not
add some extra headers Claws Mail adds for internal purpose when you
press Send later in a compose window (or Send, but CM is configured to
send later).

I don't know a way to workaround this currently. This may be an open
question to be discussed, though, as to me it could make sense to do
what you want (why not a resend filtering action with option "later").

Regards,

--
wwp