[Users] claws qt

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon May 29 03:30:32 CEST 2017

On Sun, 28 May 2017 14:44:40 -0700, sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2017 23:33:00 +0200
> Aleks <al-clawsmail at none.at> wrote:
>
> > Hi sylpheed at 911networks.com.
> >
> > > Does this mean that you plan on moving to Qt and not go to
> > > GTK3?
> >
> > As I have read the thread right the decision is not made yet
> >
> > http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2017-May/thread.html#19271
>
> It's very good to hear that the team is looking into it

I agree. I'm not an authority on the situation, but my impression is
that GTk is devolving into an entry drug for Gnome. I would never ask a
project to do anything as challenging as switching GUI APIs, but if
you're thinking of it anyway, I for sure vote yes.

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2017 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28