[Users] Bug [3818]

Bob Williams linux at karmasailing.uk
Wed May 24 11:18:31 CEST 2017

On Wed, 24 May 2017 10:58:11 +0200
wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:

> > Thank you. Just to be clear, the spacebar is intended to jump from
> > folder to folder, not to the next unread message in the same
> > folder?
>
> Once it reaches the end of an unread message (following the behaviour
> your properly described), it jumps to next folder that contains unread
> message according to preferences, and if there's one.

Thank you. That's exactly the behaviour I *don't* want. I prefer to read through all the unread messages in one folder, then move on to the next folder with unread messages. The way it works now means the context keeps changing as the focus switches from one folder (eg the claws-mail user list) to another (eg. the linux-raid list). I can follow a thread through in one folder using the mouse, but I prefer to use the keyboard.

What do you mean when you say "according to preferences"? I haven't changed anything between 3.14 and 3.15.

Regards

Bob

--
Bob Williams