[Users] Bug [3818]

Bob Williams linux at karmasailing.uk
Wed May 24 10:01:35 CEST 2017

Yesterday I upgraded Claws-Mail from 3.14.1 to 3.15.0.

On 3.14.1 I would use the keyboard spacebar when reading mail. Pressing the spacebar would scroll through the current message until the end, then move to the next unread message in the same folder. Shift+n behaved the same way, apart from not scrolling through long messages. It just moved to the next unread message in the same folder.

On 3.15.0 I find that the spacebar does not scroll through the message body, it moves the focus to the first unread message in the next folder.

This seems to be Bug [3818]. Has it been resolved? How can I get back the behaviour I had in 3.14.1?

If necessary, I can revert to using 3.14.1, but that seems retrograde, and would deprive me of other improvements in 3.15.

Bob

--
Bob Williams
   System:  Linux 4.4.62-18.6-default