[Users] Is CM participating?

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Sat May 13 19:54:41 CEST 2017

On Sat, 13 May 2017 19:34:43 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:

>If upstream of what ever software likes to participate, it's their
>choice, however, I would like to see, that at least a few projects
>don't become member of the big Google "family".

1. I'm NOT requesting/suggesting that CM should be part of the
OSS-Fuzz program.
2. I was only asking a question
3. CM is a 'core' program for me. After deleting 220,000 emails
(from some active mailing lists), I still have about 45,000 current
emails and it's working very well. But if 'they' can find bugs and
squash them...
4. From reading the reports, I don't see how it becomes part of the
"Google family", so I was asking for some information.

--
sknahT

vyS