[Users] passwords deleted after downgrade ?

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri May 5 23:17:09 CEST 2017

The problem is, i did not setup any kind of fallback address or phone number or whatever, and it might very well be that without any mailbox access left, i need to somehow fly to their headquerters and present myself and my passprt and stuff, but this will never happen. No time for this ! But one of the 'lost' accounts are my financials, life critical communications, and when i miss important mails there it might cause serious damage.