[Users] Moving from Mac Mail to Claws

John Pollard john at pollardweb.com
Tue May 2 13:59:17 CEST 2017

Out of interest, I investigated recoll as an indexing/search tool and it did index all my emails and provided very fast search results. However, I think I would want email searches to happen within Claws, not run from a separate application. Recoll used to have a lens integration with Dash but that seems to have stopped working / is no longer supported. Being able to quickly search for emails via Dash might be a second best to searching directly within the Email program if I could get that working. I am yet to try mairix to see how smooth that might be with Claws.