[Users] Clawsker 1.1.0 unleashed

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sun Mar 26 22:05:50 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Clawsker, the Claws Mail hidden preferences editor and tweaker has been
released.

Changes from the NEWS file:

1.1.0:
  - Added support for new hidden preferences in Claws Mail 3.15.0
    'tags_color', 'tags_bgcolor', 'qs_active_color', 'qs_active_bgcolor',
    'qs_error_color', 'qs_error_bgcolor', 'default_header_color',
    'default_header_bgcolor', and 'warn_sending_many_recipients_num'.
  - Added new hotkeys tab for editing keyboard accelerators available in
    the 'menurc' file of Claws Mail
  - Fixed bug 3735 'the number of accounts may make main window very tall'
  - Improved internal versions handling and other minor refactorings
  - Updated manual page
  - Translations:
    • Updated: French, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Brazilian
      Portuguese, Catalan, Norwegian Bokmål and Spanish

More details, outdated screenshots and download links on homepage:
http://www.claws-mail.org/clawsker.php

--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~