[Users] multi-part mime message

Justin Walker walker.justinw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 00:20:23 CET 2017

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:40:55 -0600, Charles Curley
<charlescurley at charlescurley.com> wrote :

> On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:12:51 -0500
> Justin Walker <walker.justinw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I was sent a PDF chopped up into five parts, as a multi-part MIME
> > message. How do I read this in claws-mail?
>
> Install the PDF Viewer Plugin and click on the relevant sections of
> the email.
>
> Or right-click on the PDF icon to the right of the view window, and
> select an appropriate entry in the menu. You will need a PDF viewer
> such as evince.
>
> As for the document being chopped into five parts, look into pdftk.

I have PDF Viewer Plugin installed. The issue is that the email
itself is chopped up, not just the file. So, it doesn't recognize any
portion as a PDF. It's not five separate PDFs; it's one. Maybe the
email is not MIME-compliant? It was sent from a printer. If there's not
an easy answer, then I suppose I can try finding the actual email
bodies and concatenating them.