[Users] Changing the order of folders in the Folder Pane

Bob Williams linux at karmasailing.uk
Wed Jun 14 13:28:28 CEST 2017

Using Claws-Mail 3.15.0 on openSUSE Leap 42.2

I have two accounts, one is a regular IMAP account, the other a Gmail account. In the regular IMAP account, the folder list is displayed alphabetically under INBOX, which means that Sent and Trash are sorted down in the lower depths of my folder list. CM know they are 'special' folders, as it gives them their own icons. How can I move these folders to the top of the list?

The Gmail account sorts them into INBOX, Sent, Drafts, Queue, Trash followed by the alphabetically sorted folders that I created. However, in this account all folders are at the same level, whereas in the other account they are all subfolders of INBOX.

Bob

--
Bob Williams
   System:  Linux 4.4.70-18.9-default