[Users] for some reason the sent messages are not filtered

Jim Pachowski jimmy.patch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:15:12 CEST 2017

> The receiving messages are always ok, but when I send a message it
> never gets filtered.

Filtering works when an email is retrieved from the server and before
it is deposited into a mailbox. Outgoing messages are not filtered.

> if I remember well, whereas in Sylpheed this problem
> never occurred.

IIRC, Sylpheed doesn't have outgoing message filtering either.

> Any idea on this ?

Option 1: If you're sending mail from the folder you want the mail to
be stored in, in folder preferences, choose "Save copy of outgoing
messages to this folder instead of Sent"

Option 2: Set up same filters as "Processing rules" to the Sent folder.

Option 3: Option 1 + Option 2. ;)

-JP