[Users] local (IMAP) folder ?

Micha codejodler at gmx.ch
Sat Jun 3 14:24:13 CEST 2017

What's this 'local (IMAP)' account i can see in my folder list ? it doesn't have any subfolders. I did not create this myself ... it was there suddenly. I probably set up a local POP account on this laptop (for receiving system messages) and i maybe this was converted to IMAP with the upgrade ?

But it has protocol=0 and shows in the account wizard as POP ... I can not delete or rename it (menu inactive) and i can't finde the name "local (IMAP) in any configuration.