[Users] Cannot sync large IMAP folder

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 2 00:15:26 CEST 2017

Nick,

Just an idea. There should be a way  (on server) to move part f the mails, say two third, into a temporary folder, then do not subscribe this folder in claws. Later you would move a bunch of mails back (say one third, then later another third) so each time sync only needs to add the new stuff.
Hopefully, after it's fully synced, timeout  problems shouldn't occur anymore.

mi