[Users] saving first to drafts does not retain the per-folder selected dictionary

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Jul 8 17:29:07 CEST 2017

BTW. how many dictionaries do you need?

Usually my dictionaries are en_GB and de_DE and I'm using both at the
same time. However, in the composer window the menu Spelling > Options
does provide just different de and en dictionaries and the bizarre he
default under more. Indeed, switching to en_US is nasty, since it's part
of a "More..." menu, but selecting just en_GB or de_De instead of using
both, seems not to be much work, but usually everything is fine, when
both dictionaries are enabled.

I guess the feature you want, instead of any workaround is only useful
for those who need more than two dictionaries and if using two
dictionaries at the same time isn't an option.