[Users] saving first to drafts does not retain the per-folder selected dictionary

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sat Jul 8 16:28:11 CEST 2017

În data de Sat, 8 Jul 2017 14:36:21 +0200, Ralf Mardorf a scris:

> in some cases a workaround could be:
>
> 1.
>
> [...] (lot of work)

Thank you for the suggestion, but it looks too complicated for a workaround, considering all mailing lists & other dedicated folders I have that requires use of foreign language.

> Consider to add feature request to the bugtracker.

This, maybe. I suspect this should be not so difficult to implement (?) given that other custom details, like the landing folder (if custom specified) is already preserved when passing a message through the drafts folder.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secărică.ro