[Users] mailto links not on top

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Sat Jul 8 01:45:05 CEST 2017

On Sat, 8 Jul 2017 00:20:00 +0100
Dave Howorth <dave at howorth.org.uk> wrote:

> Thanks. I'm afraid I've no idea what the LXDE equivalent to your
> all-settings application is. The window manager is openbox but it's
> configuration manager doesn't have very similar options.

Maybe this:
"If your distro is using openbox as a window manager, open the Openbox
Configuration Manager. On the "Windows" tab, the very first entry is "Focusing Windows". Make sure there is a check in the box. That will, as it says, "Focus new windows when they appear." Some distros don't have this checked by default." (https://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?t=37016)

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Day of inquiry.  You will be subpoenaed.