[Users] Poorly-wrapped text when viewed in external editor

Victoria Stuart (gmail) victoria.a.stuart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 17:46:28 CEST 2017

@Jim: I think that is correct: when I "cat" those messages in a terminal, I get the same thing (affected messages only; wrapped with an equals sign at the end).

Any idea on how I can turn this off (if possible)?  Everything in Claws looks great; but I want to use those (archived) messages for some NLP work.

I can remove them with a small bash script (sed; ...) -- will post that solution later; want to test it more, first -- but looking for an easy fix.  ;-)

@Andrej: Thanks also for your reply; appreciated!  :-)