[Users] Default account

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sat Jan 28 02:37:28 CET 2017

Claws Mail 3.11.1 on Xubuntu 14.04, up to date.

I have four e-mail accounts, but one of them is unchecked in the "get
all includes this account." At one time this account was the default,
but soon this account will be going away, and I have made a different
account the default. Nevertheless, when I go to compose a message the
compose window always selects this account. I have to change the account
manually, which I usually forget to do.

Outside of deleting this account (which I am not yet ready to do), how
can I get the compose window to select a different account as its
default?