[Users] How to direct mail to separate boxes from single address.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jan 19 19:59:34 CET 2017

I had this feature set up for many years. But now I have a new computer
and I forget how I did it.

Here is the situation: One of my email addresses is
john at wexfordpress.com. At this addy I get mail from several mailing
lists. I want to redirect some of this email into separate boxes, like
direct all mail from this list to a box called "claws-mail". I know
how to create the mail boxes. I can select all mail in my general
inbox from a particular mailing list and move to another box  manually.
I want to automate the process. I did this before with some lines in
my accounts structure but I forget how I did it, years ago.

All replies welcome.
--
John Culleton
Wexfordpress