[Users] New user etiquette

wwp subscript at free.fr
Fri Jan 13 18:05:51 CET 2017

Hello Dick,

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:53:24 +0000 Dick Ruck <dick at therucks.me.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have just started using Claws and think it is an excellent client.
> However, I have several questions to which I cannot find the answers.
> Could someone kindly explain the correct etiquette for posting on this
> list? Presumably one question per post? The question in the Subject?
> (I'm new to lists, too!)

Welcome aboard! :-)

Preferably one topic per email, yes. Otherwise some always get lost or
unreplied or not easily searchable. The subject has to be smart,
pertinent, meaning explicit enough and concise enough, colourful but
still relative to what's in the body, and it's not always a question.
Good luck with that!

Also, don't continue here a discussion that started on the bug tracker,
unless you're invited to.

Virus-safe attachments are allowed unless they're "big".

Other than that, nothing special I can think of.

Regards,

--
wwp