[Users] Unintended addresses

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Jan 4 20:58:40 CET 2017

On Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:41:25 +0000, Abrolag wrote:
>I send and receive a lot of emails and frequently dodge between
>accounts when sending/replying. I really REALLY need a pre-send
>warning if there is more than one address picked up. It must be
>possible to do this otherwise how would Claws know to send the
>individual emails?

Hi,

one workaround would be a right click on the folder(s) > Properties >
Compose > [x] Default To: for replies x at y.foo

If you now push reply, the default address is x at y.foo, so you need to
add the wanted address from the address book.

I didn't test Cc for you, but there is an option for Cc, too.

JFTR if there are several recipients in the header, Claws just sends
one mail and not several individual mails.

Regards,
Ralf