[Users] Unintended addresses

wwp subscript at free.fr
Wed Jan 4 20:47:29 CET 2017

Hello Abrolag,

On Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:41:25 +0000 Abrolag <abrolag at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I send and receive a lot of emails and frequently dodge between accounts when
> sending/replying. I really REALLY need a pre-send warning if there is more than
> one address picked up.
>
> This is getting to be a real nuisance.

Picked up by who or when doing what?

I'm afraid there's no email agent that offers the feature you require,
isn't there? At least in Claws Mail, it is not possible.

My feeling here is that *you* need to change your work flow or acquire
a different habit.

> It must be possible to do this otherwise how would Claws
> know to send the individual emails?

That question makes me wondering what's the point? Claws Mail send one
email with several recipients, the SMTP server handles this. What else?

Regards,

--
wwp