[Users] how do I reset the text associated with the attachment opening shortcut key?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Thu Feb 23 19:05:38 CET 2017

I'm using Claws 3.13.2 and have recently, I suppose accidentally,
changed the behaviour of the "L" shortcut to open an attachment. Most
irritating is that my LibreOffice attachments open in read-only mode.
It's trivial to click on the "edit document" button and I know there's
a command line switch for this action but I don't know where to make
the change.

Anyone?

Dave

--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the usual solution to the
so-called war between good and evil. My books are not conceived in

----- Ursula Le Guin