[Users] moving collapsed thread doesn't move collapsed mails

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Mon Feb 13 23:17:26 CET 2017

Hi, i just wonder if there is a good argument on both sides, or if it's worth a feature request.

I'm using "collapse all threads" more often these times, in high traffic folders of business communications. Sooner or later, i need to move a thread completely. For example, if the communication with one person finished the first stage, it goes into next stage, with it's own folder. And what i always want to do, is, just grab the collapsed thread (resembled by the original posting / initial request) and drag it somewhere esle.

But as you know, that's nuts works thits way.

Can someone point me out for what reason so i can feel conteted about it --- or maybe there is a better way to do it ?