[Users] CM 3.16 and Selection when entering a folder

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 18:03:05 CET 2017

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 17:40:17 +0100
Andrej Kacian wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 13:45:36 +0000
> Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > I wonder if the forthcoming Win32 3.16.0 build could be based on
> > this latest git version?
>
> There's a long-standing policy that Windows releases do not get
> features ahead of official releases, with exception of
> Windows-specific features and bugfixes of course. :)

OK, the one I really want fixed is the NNTP folder suddenly refreshing
and losing the article I'm reading. That's no problem in 3.16.0, I
tried the test version at git177 and it keeps hanging and becoming
unresponsive. Back to 3.15.0 for Windows...

> By the way, the Windows build should be available sometimes tomorrow.
> I had a rather unpleasant case of toothache over these past few days,
> so I couldn't get to it earlier.

My condolences, I currently have just finished a 3rd course of
antibiotics to deal with an under-tooth abscess and have had the root
canals filled too. It's no fun!

--

Brian Morrison