[Users] Claws Mail 3.16.0 unleashed!!!!

Leon Fisk lfisk at iserv.net
Mon Dec 18 14:48:11 CET 2017

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:31:54 +0100
Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 08:43:59 -0400
>Leon Fisk <lfisk at iserv.net> wrote:
>
>> Any ideas to fix this or should I just count my blessings and stay with 3.15.0?
>
>It seems that glib-2.0 headers on your system are either corrupted or
>missing completely. The functions and symbols in these errors come from
>this library.
>
>Furthermore, the final linking command is missing "-lglib-2.0". What
>does this command say?
>
>pkg-config --libs --cflags glib-2.0

I'm sure they're there, been building lots of stuff through the
years. Could easily be missing something else though included in newer
systems :)

os at os:/usr/local/src/claws-mail-3.16.0$ pkg-config --libs --cflags glib-2.0
-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include  -lglib-2.0

--
Leon
Claws 3.15.0, Ubuntu Lucid