[Users] Newbee on Claws

Jerome P Rosenthal quailrunner at cinci.rr.com
Sun Dec 10 15:29:18 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm new to Claws Mail and have a few questions I hope you can answer
for me.

How can I adjust, as a default,  the left margin when
composing. Right now there is no margin.

At the top of my folders list following my name and also following the
Mailbox header is "(MH)." I have no idea what it is and would like to
delete it. Help please.

Finally, is there any toolbar when composing emails that have options
for font size, underlining, bolding, indenting, etc?

Thank you so much for any help in finding solutions.

Jerry