[Users] How can I automatically classify my sent messages in the directory they belong to?

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Fri Aug 18 23:47:35 CEST 2017

On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 15:19:36 -0500
Mario Castelán Castro wrote:

> How can I configure Claws so that when I reply to a message, I want
> it to be put in the same directory than the message I am replying to,
> and for messages which are not a reply, it is sorted according to the
> filters that I have configured already (as if it was an incoming
> message).
>
> I classify my mail into directories, one per each mailing list that I
> am in. Currently whenever I reply to a mailing list, my reply ends in
> the “sent” directory instead of the directory corresponding to the
> mailing list. This is very annoying.

For each folder|directory you wish to behave in this manner.

From within claws-mail:
* Right click on the folder and select "Properties"
* Under "Page Index" select "Compose"
* Check the box "Save copy to this folder instead of Sent"
* Apply the change

    Charles

--
I want the presidency so bad I can already taste the hors d'oeuvres.