[Users] Attachments do not show in sent folder list

kangaroo kieakl at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 7 11:01:40 CEST 2017

I don't know if this is a bug or a preference. I have looked thru the preference settings and did not see anything specific for attachments in sent emails.
If I send an email with an attachment and then go to the sent folder list, the attachment icon does not show next to the sent email. I have to select the sent email to get the attachment icon to appear. Once it appears then it stays visible and does not disappear if I swap folders, stop / start program etc.
On occasions I want to scan thru the email list looking for emails with attachments, because of the above this does not work because the attachment icon may not show. I would expect the attachement icon to show if I have that column in the headers and the email has an attachment, I should not have to select the email to get the icon to appear.
Using Win 10, version 3.14.1 32 bit