[Users] reply to list

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Tue Sep 20 22:19:53 CEST 2016

I'm trying to use the Reply to Mailing-list function to reply to the
opensuse-users list, but it is replying both to the list and to the
author. Avoiding a spam copy to the author is exactly what I thought
reply to list was all about, so I wonder if I've missed some
configuration or something?

The opensuse list has a somewhat unusual policy with regards to headers: