[Users] change from 3.13 to 3.14?

Bruce Bowler bruce.bowler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:51:46 CEST 2016

I just upgraded from 3.13.1 to 3.14.0 on Windows, and I think there's a
behavior that changed that I don't see documented (although since I
just crossed into my 60's my memory might already be shot)...

I think that it used to automatically move to the next unread message in
the folder when I marked a message for deletion and that doesn't happen
with 3.14.  Am I mis-remembering or did the behavior change or
something else?  I didn't see anything obvious in the configuration
screens that would control that.  Is it a hidden setting?  Have I gone
completely daft (don't answer that!)

Thanks!
Bruce