[Users] How to use the To: Cc: etc headings.

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Sep 10 01:26:31 CEST 2016

On Sat, 2016-09-10 at 00:49 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 23:33:10 +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:
> >
> > Unfortunately the version that the latest version of my distro ships
> > is 3.12.0 so I'll have to wait a while.
>
> most likely you could build Claws without issues, since it doesn't has
> got a problematic dependency chain, let alone that building Claws
> doesn't take very long, even on relatively slow hardware.

You could build claws after installing the required build dependencies
by running
==========

git clone git://git.claws-mail.org/claws.git

cd claws/

for 3.14.0
==========

git checkout 3fc1678

or for >= 3.14.0-69-gb274c7
===========================

git pull --all

then continue (make clean isn't necessary when building for the first
time), copy the output of sh ./version, to paste it when running
checkinstall.

make clean

./autogen.sh

./configure --disable-maintainer-mode --prefix=/usr --disable-static --enable-silent-rules --disable-jpilot --enable-enchant --enable-gnutls --enable-ldap --enable-crash-dialog --enable-pgpmime-plugin --enable-spamassassin-plugin --enable-bogofilter-plugin

sh ./version

make

checkinstall likely works for Suse, too