[Users] Fancy shows the wrong message

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Mon Oct 31 13:51:08 CET 2016

Hi,

This happens once in a while, but too often to be ignored.

I can visit messages and they display correctly, but when I switch to the
'fancy html view' I sometimes get a totally different message (one that has
been displayed earlier). Apparently a caching issue.

I tried rebuilding the folder tree but this doesn't help.

When I get such a wrong message, and click on [x]Enable remote content, I
get a message similar to

  Unable to load page

  Problem occurred while loading the URL
  file:///home/jv/.claws-mail/mimetmp/00000100.mimetmp.html

  Error opening file: No such file or directory

I have no idea where to look further.