[Users] How can I always show the CC field in message view?

Martin mb0087 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:35:01 CEST 2016

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:27:29 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Do you really need the pane above the message view?
> What I mentioned does work for the view "in the white area", so why
> having duplicated information above it? Regards,
> Ralf

Hey Ralf,
no, it doesn't matter where I can see the CC field - either grey or
white area. Though grey area apparently is independent from the users
preferred way of displaying emails (plain / html) while white area
isn't.

I have now found a setup that works for me:

I disabled "Select the HTML part of multipart/alternative messages",
then claws shows me the To/From/CC,... fields above the body for
either plain or html emails.

Martin