[Users] can't reply to e-mails with padlock icon displayed at bottom

Gil Weber gilweber at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 30 17:45:25 CET 2016

Paul, thanks for the reply, but I cannot find what you're describing.

Is "Compose window"  in Configuration>Preferences?

If yes, then I don't see either of what you're suggesting (uncheck
'Sign' or choose a Privacy System).

If "Compose Window" is something else please direct me there.

Thanks.  :o)
Gil