[Users] Help

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Nov 23 19:15:32 CET 2016

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 19:02:26 +0100, Andrej Kacian wrote:
>On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:40:01 -0800 oao at csi.com wrote:
>
>> This is the third time I ask:
>>
>> Is there any way --either during installation or after-- to
>> configure Claws-Mail on Windows to store the messages and settings
>> on a custom partition/drive other than the system partition?
>>
>> I have not found any option to do so, but I know it is possible.
>
>You were already answered few days ago, with a detailed description:
>http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2016-November/017901.html

This might be the kind of request, where it makes sense to Cc the
OP. Perhaps replies from the mailing list don't come through or are
redirected to some obscure provider's web interface's junk folder.

The complete archive is available at
http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/index.html .

Regards,
Ralf