[Users] Move from folder to folder when read

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Nov 23 12:16:44 CET 2016

Okay, this is really driving me up a way. I have claws-mail installed
on two different machines. This is version 3.14.1 which includes the
updated "cairo libraries" if that makes any difference.

On machine #1, after I have read the last unread messages and click
"NEXT", the first unread message in the next folder is opened. On
machine #2, nothings happens. I have to manually click inside the next
folder. I have compared the preferences on both machines, and they
appear identical. What am I doing wrong?

--
Jerry