[Users] double-clicking on displayed text?

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Thu Nov 17 09:53:45 CET 2016

In your mail dated Thu, 17 Nov 2016 at 08:48:46, you said:

> Do you often find yourself needing to copy one word from a message?

I can't answer for Olivier, but I do. Depends on the definition of
"often", but maybe a couple of times a week.

The bigger problem, IMO, is user expectation. Muscle memory "knows" that
double clicking on a word selects it, and double clicking on a word and
dragging will select in word sized chunks. That's not the case in Claws.
--
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't" - Jack Dempsey