[Users] double-clicking on displayed text?

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Wed Nov 16 23:28:54 CET 2016

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 22:11:32 +0000
Dave Howorth <dave at howorth.org.uk> wrote:

> I just discovered that when I double-click on a word in a displayed
> message, claws doesn't select the word I clicked in (unlike every other
> application I can think of). Instead it removes a whole bunch of the
> text around the word I clicked on and replaces it with [...].

You are sure that you are not actually referring to the message compose
view? Cause in message display view double-clicking on a word selects
this word.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
"Not Hercules could have knock'd out his brains, for he had none."
		-- Shakespeare