[Users] Debugging the Python plugin on Ubuntu

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Sun Nov 13 01:21:08 CET 2016

On Sat, 12 Nov 2016 18:54:18 -0500
Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:

> I'm rather at a loss, but before I start gdb'ing my way around the code, I
> thought I'd reach out to see if anybody has noticed any similar problems with
> 3.14.1.  Happy to file a bug with Bugzilla if that would help.

What is the python version used in 17.04?
It might be that the python plugin only works with python < 3.x so try
installing python 2.7 and see if somehow can make the plugin use this
python version instead of the default, if default is python >= 3.x

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
"He flung himself on his horse and rode madly off in all directions."