[Users] Consistency x User experience

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Nov 9 21:41:04 CET 2016

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 17:16:11 -0200
Dâniel Fraga <fragabr at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Dâniel,

>the keyboard effort to reach the same result, since before I just
>would press "N" and now, I have to press "N" and "space"... for me it's

Similar things apply to the "Next" button on the toolbar.  With certain
settings, it does not always take you to the next unread message.  IMO,
it should do that irrespective of any other settings.

As things stand, one inconsistency may have been cleared, but several
others have been created.  At least two ought to be considered bugs.

--
 Regards  _
Looking for something I can call my own