[Users] Claws Mail 3.14.1 unleashed!!

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:02:04 CET 2016

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 12:27:11 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> * The /View/Go to/... actions now respect the 'Open message when
>   selected' option.

	Unfortunately this breaks the old behaviour when I could just
browse through the next messages using "N" (and opening it). I know I
can just set "Open messagen when selected" to "always", but it's
annoying when I click on a folder and the first message is selected
(sometimes I don't want to select any message on a folder, but just
read the Subject and read it later -- so it must be left as unread).

	The old behaviour was so much better (select message when
going to the next message, but not selecting when clicking on a folder).

	Is there a way to replicate this behaviour with 3.14.1 version?

--
https://exchangewar.info