[Users] Spam choice blanked out

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Nov 5 21:21:28 CET 2016

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 20:43:49 +0000
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 23:03:37 -0400
> John Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:
>
> Hello John,
>
> >I should note that there is no choice at all for "mark as Ham"
>
> When a message that's been previously marked as spam (either
> automatically or by yourself) is highlighted, the "Spam" toolbar
> button automagically becomes a "Ham" button.  That way, should the
> message be a false hit, you can relearn as ham without additional
> work.
>
> Also note that the Spam toolbar has a small arrow at the right hand
> side.  Clicking that arrow allows you to select from "Learn as Spam"
> and "Learn as Ham".  It should be obvious that it's only necessary to
> use that option if bogofilter is unsure about the ham/spam status of a
> message.

Ok thanks. I still have a "Spam" entry that is grayed out and
inoperative. Probably sojmething I copied from another computer is
messed up. I hater to just wipe out .claws-mail since I would lose all
the specs for my current configuration such as account passwords etc.

John Culleton
Wexford Press
410-795-1159