[Users] Actions: move entire thread

nvx . nvx2004 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 12:09:23 CEST 2016

> Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 10:55:00 +0100
> From: claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
> To: users at lists.claws-mail.org
> Subject: Re: [Users] Actions: move entire thread
>
> On Tue, 10 May 2016 09:44:58 +0000
> "nvx ." <nvx2004 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Any hints as to what might be the cause?
>
> It could be that your DE is overriding this. Gnome, perhaps?

Unity in Ubuntu 16.04 x64. It is strange, though. If I press Ctrl + Shift + A, Address Book is opened so the DE probably does not consume the keypress events. or is it that this specific combination cannot be re-mapped to something else than the AB?

Where are these custom key bindings stored and in which format? Perhaps I could just edit the config file and be done with it... ;)