[Users] Learn as spam button

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sun May 8 15:19:37 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Used to use claws-mail years ago, and for some reason when updating
machines a few years back, moved on to thunderbird - until the latest
update makes it take about 50 seconds to even load!

So back to claws - brilliant, so fast and it just does what you need it
to do (why did I ever drop it?) - thanks everyone!

And, a small hack (!).  I found the 'Learn Spam' toolbar button menu

Learn as Ham
Learn as Spam

items a bit close together, so one could easily hit the wrong one by
mistake.  The attached patch just adds two new lines so they are
separated a bit more and easier/safer to hit with the mouse.

Thanks,

Nick
--
Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward?  That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."