[Users] How to use Ouick search.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:17:11 CEST 2016

Selecting Quick search opens an input field next to the text "Extended".
An information button offers an explanation of how to set up a search.
Suppose I would search for <string> in all mail bodies I should enter
the following: b <string> and then what? No search button to hit so I
assume I should hit ENTER. But the only thing that happens is that the
search field turns yellow. Where are the results?

I sure miss something but can't see what that is. The manual is not very
informative so I need someone to please guide me in the right direction.

--
Erik