[Users] No Gmail user labels displayed in Claws Mail v.3.11.1

Piotr Martyniuk zaxonxp45 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:44:39 CEST 2016

I think I found the problem:

1) I used the "[Gmail]" string in the "IMAP server directory" as it was
suggested in the following link:
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php?title=Using_Claws_with_Gmail

The problem with this is that rest of my labels are above the [Gmail]
level, so they became invisible when I use this setting. So now to have a
nice structure in the Claws Mail I will have to change my labels to be all
under [Gmail] section.

2) Plenty of my labels had "." in the beginning so they will position
themselves on top of the other. Unfortunately Claws Mail hides such labels
the same way Linux does when they listed by "ls" command. Is this a feature
or a bug?

Regards,
Zaxon