[Users] Red "S" in message Status field

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Thu Mar 31 10:00:04 CEST 2016

Hi Jeremy,

Le Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:30:54 +1300
Jeremy <claws at smartpoint.co.nz> a écrit:

> Hi
>
> Claws v3.13.2 Ubuntu 14.04
>
> I've just started seeing a white "S" in a red circle alongside some
> messages in my message list window. Normally this has the read/unread
>
> I don't recall seeing this before and I don't think I've changed any
> settings. My first though was that this was a SPAM flag but I don't
> have any anti-spam plugins activated.
>
> Could someone please enlighten me as to what this feature is. Thanks

In which column does the "S" circle appear? If in the message subject
column, then it /might/ be a Unicode circled S (U+24C8, or Ⓢ for those
who use a Unicode font) added to the subject by the sender -- although I
am not sure why it would be red. I personally see more and more subjects
with fancy (and less fancy) Unicode characters.

> Jeremy

Amicalement,
--
Albert.