[Users] How to place mailboxes in hidden folder

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 10:04:55 CEST 2016

On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 00:39:07 +0100
Chris Hirst <claws-mail at fy3.co.uk> wrote:

> Why not?

Because there is no problem at all with using ~/.claws-mail/ but you
suggest that "it might be wise" not to use this location, without
any reason for saying that.

> It's  only a proposition or a suggestion not an assertion and is a
> proposition/suggestion that I know works with no problems.

Here you are referring to the part of your mail that I did not quote.
That  /home/[user]/.mailstore/ will work without problems was
implicit in my original mail, so there is nothing added or gained by
your mail. But instead you add unnecessary doubt with your first
statement.

with regards

Paul