[Users] Alerts from pgpmine plugin I haven't got loaded

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 10:40:32 CET 2016

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 03:07:13 +0000
Cliff Laine <clifflaine at europe.com> wrote:

> Every time I go to write an email a pop up appears saying something
> along the lines of "the privacy system pgpmime plugin cannot be
> loaded. You will not be able to encrypt or sign this email."
>
> I haven't got any plugins at all loaded in CM. In the message
> editing window, Options > Privacy System is set to "none".
>
> Can anyone have a guess at what I might have accidentally done to
> trigger this?

I can't reproduce this with the latest version. Your version, 3.11.1,
is 15 months old, so it is possible that something was fixed which
escapes me right now. Go to the Privacy page of your account
preferences and make sure all the options there are switched off. Not
sure if that will help, but it won't hurt.

with regards

Paul